THESE TERMS OF SERVICE CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND TIME IN TYPE, LLC AND GOVERN USE OF AND ACCESS TO THE SERVICE AND SITE BY YOU, YOUR AGENTS AND END-USERS WHETHER IN CONNECTION WITH A PAID SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICE, A FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SERVICE, OR A FREE TRIAL OF THE SERVICE.
1. Acceptance. By accepting these Terms, or by accessing or using the Service or Site, or authorizing or permitting any Agent or End-User to access or use the Service, You agree to be bound by these Terms. If You are entering into these Terms on behalf of a company, organization or another legal entity, You are agreeing to these Terms for that Entity and representing to Time in Type, LLC that You have the authority to bind such Entity and its affiliates to these Terms, in which case the terms "Subscriber," "You," "Your" or related capitalized terms herein shall refer to such Entity and its affiliates. If You do not have such authority, or if You do not agree with these Terms, You must not accept these Terms and may not use the Service.
3. Client area account. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your client area account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must immediately notify Time in Type LLC of any unauthorized uses of your account or any other breaches of security. Time in Type LLC will not be liable for any acts or omissions by You, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
4. Contribution to website. If you leave comments anywhere on the Site, post material to the Site, post links on the Site, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Site (any such material, "Content"), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, audio, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, Time in Type LLC has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Time in Type LLC's sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Time in Type LLC's reasonable opinion, violates any policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Site to any individual or entity for any reason, in Time in Type LLC's sole discretion. Time in Type LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid under these circumstances.
5. What information do we collect? We may collect personally identifiable information from you in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering services, and other instances where you are invited to volunteer such information, including, but not limited to, when you register on our site; create or update an account; add or update a user; add or update an aircraft; create or modify a subscription; create or modify a reservation or downtime; or subscribe to our newsletter. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information.
6. What do we use your information for? Any of the information we collect from you may be used to personalize your experience, improve our website, improve customer service, process transactions, send periodic emails, notify you of reservations, or provide other notifications or reminders of current and upcoming activity on your account. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
7. How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
8. Payments and refunds. The Site offers services for sale. The Site does not handle payments for these services directly, but rather refers these payments to a secure third-party payment processor which handles all aspects of the payment process. Once we have been notified by the payment processor that a payment has been made, and that the payment has successfully passed a fraud review, access will be granted to the service being purchased as soon as possible, however we make no guarantees of timeliness or immediacy. Free accounts are provided with a limited access to the Site that allows the user to test all available services prior to making a payment and determine if the offered services meet users needs.
9. Billing. If your account is not a free account, your credit card will be charged, with a billing cycle of one calendar month, at the current published rates for your usage of The Service, after the expiration of any promotional period in effect from time to time. The exact amount charged each month to your credit card is calculated as follows:
You are responsible for keeping your credit card details updated and accurate on The Site at all times. If your credit card is declined by our payment processor for any reason, your account may be suspended or closed without notice. We may attempt to contact you to provide an opportunity for you to update your payment information, but we have no obligation to do so. If your account is suspended or closed, your account data may be deleted at our sole discretion, also without notice.
Please contact us directly to work through any billing issues prior to contacting your card issuer. We are here to help.
10. Cancellation. If you cancel your account, or if your account is suspended or closed for non-payment, or non-use for 60 days, your account data may be deleted at our sole discretion, without notice. Upon cancellation, suspension or otherwise closing of your account, you do not have a right to a refund, either partial or in full, of any unused or pro-rated portion of your payment amount for any billing cycle.
11. Responsibility of website visitors. By operating the Site, Time in Type LLC does not represent or imply that it endorses any or all of the contributed content, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Site may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. Time in Type LLC disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Site.
12. Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information, except to provide services you've requested. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
13. Copyright infringement and DMCA policy. As Time in Type LLC asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Time in Type LLC in accordance with common DMCA policies. Time in Type LLC will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Time in Type LLC or others, Time in Type LLC may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Site. In the case of such termination, Time in Type LLC will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Time in Type LLC.
15. Third party links. Our site may contain links to third party sites. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
16. Intellectual property. This Agreement does not transfer from Time in Type LLC to you any Time in Type LLC or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Time in Type LLC. Tach and Hobbs logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Tach and Hobbs, or the Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Time in Type LLC or itss licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Site may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Site grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Time in Type LLC or third-party trademarks.
17. Changes. Time in Type LLC reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Site following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Time in Type LLC may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Site (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
18. Termination. Time in Type LLC may terminate your access to all or any part of the Site at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement you may simply cancel your account and discontinue using the Site. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a client account, such account can only be terminated by Time in Type LLC if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within 14 (fourteen) days from Time in Type LLC's notice to you thereof; provided that, Time in Type LLC can terminate the Site immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
19. Disclaimer of warranties. The Site is provided "as is". Time in Type LLC and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Time in Type LLC nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Site will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted.
20. Limitation of liability. In no event will Time in Type LLC, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Time in Type LLC under this agreement in the last 3 months. Time in Type LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. Time in Type LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the services and products offered on this site, or the performance of the services and products.
22. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Time in Type LLC, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of your use of the Site, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
23. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Time in Type LLC and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of Time in Type LLC, or by the posting by Time in Type LLC of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Site will be governed by the laws of the state of California, United States of America, excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in California, United States of America. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties' original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Time in Type LLC may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
24. Changes to our terms and privacy policies. From time to time we may make adjustments to this policy. Changes will be made at our sole discretion. Site's users are encouraged to check this policy for such changes. Your continued use of this site following changes to this policy constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
25. Contacting us. Any questions about this policy should be addressed to us via our contact form.